Welcome to Dusk, WGC Champions 2010 [Siz]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application form for Dusk!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashyra
Kitten
Ashyra

Character Info
Name: Ashyra
Class: Segnale
Level: 160

Application form for Dusk! Empty
PostSubject: Application form for Dusk!   Application form for Dusk! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 10:35 pm

Hi! So you'd like to join Dusk?

1) Copy this template.

2) Paste it into a new thread in this section.
3) Name the thread "Application for (your character name here)"

*What is your character's level?

* What is your character's class?

* What is your age?

* What is your gender?

* What is your first language?

If not English, are you comfortable typing and/or speaking English?

* What is your location and time zone?

* How often do you check online forums?

* Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? (if no mic you will need to at least have vent - www.ventrilo.com)

* Do you currently use Ventrilo or another teamspeak program often?

If not, do you understand that you will need to at least login to listen for DF and guild events?

* What days and times will you generally be online?

* How many DF's do you normally do each day?

* Why do you want to join Dusk?

* Who in Dusk are you friends with?

* What was your last guild and why did you leave (if you were in no name guild for short time, please reference last major guild prior to that)?

* What do you feel you will bring to Dusk?

* Dusk does not permit random pking - you will need to stick to the kos list (certain pkos situations are allowed provided not in our neutral list) - do you understand this and agree to abide by this?

* Do you have another name? (if you have changed your name recently, we want to know who you are. if you are seeking to keep this information private, it may be provided to the leaders within Dusk for a judgment call)

* Please list any alts you would like us to know about (include name, class, level and guild please).

* Free Section - tell us about yourself. (are you a student or have an occupation? what do you do for fun? etc etc)
[you want to write stuff here as this shows us your personality and who you are, many of us decide our vote based on this one section]

Note 1: The more information you give the better. Even if you are already okayed to join, this helps the people that do not know you a chance to learn something about you and we are looking to promote a cohesive friendly guild.

Note 2: The leaders would like to know the quality of your gear. We understand this can be sensitive information and this will be shared only with a few select people. You should pass this info along privately to the person sponsoring you in guild.

Note 3: This is bold for a reason. IF you ever have issues or a problem or a suggestion - talk to Morodin. Do not quit without speaking to me first. This guild is always looking to improve and if you have problems, I may not always be aware of it or you may not be aware that its being handled already. So realize it is VERY important you communicate with me. And speak with me directly, dont complain to others as it doesnt solve anything.
Back to top Go down
https://dusk.forumotion.net

Application form for Dusk!
Page 1 of 1